Cargo securing and lifting equipment since 1976
Get to know our cargo securing & handling systems
Own design and production from more than 40 years of experience.
REQUEST MORE INFO
Your message has been sent!
We'll answer you as soon as posible
ON SHORE POWER SUPPLY SOLUTIONS
PIPE HANDLING SPREADER
WIND INDUSTRY EQUIPMENT SOLUTIONS
Higher Safety factors
Decades of experience
Highly tested products
DNV, BV, SGS continuous inspections
Far beyond international laws
Continuous welding & certified welders
Our own production facilities
100% European manufacture
Certifications & instructions
After sales service in 80 countries
Taylor made solutions
Our own designs
Top institutions Collaborations
Any crane, any port, any industry
- On time deliveries
- Each machine is delivered with the complete documentation and certification according to each regulation.
- Continuous after sales support
Due to adaptability.
- We identify solutions to your operational and efficiency issues.
- We adapt our designs to each customer needs and requirements.
- TEC Container brand is guarantee of success.
- We have been working for 40 years with the most internationally recognized companies such as DP World, MSC or DNCS.
- Our products are at the forefront in their segments in more than 80 countries, always complying with the most recent regulations that guarantee safety at work, and adapting to new European regulations, such as the NTP for safety cages.
- European design and manufacturing: Made in Spain.
Because you are looking for efficiency and safety.
- All our designs are adapted to the specific operations of each customer, increasing the efficiency.
- We always use higher safety factors than those required by the market standards.
- Our products are used by people, and in certain cases, as the safety cages, the technicians are inside during the operation. Therefore, we always supply our equipment with the most prestigious certification seals and continuous external audits and inspections.
- Making lifting operations completely safe is our mission.
The cargo capacity of a ship can vary widely depending on the type and size of the vessel. Different types of ships are designed for different purposes and have different cargo capacities. Here are some common types of ships and their approximate cargo capacities:...
In this blog post, we will delve into the world of AI-piloted ships, their implications for navies, and the potential they hold for the future of maritime endeavors. Benefits of AI-Piloted Ships Risks of AI-Piloted Ships In recent years, advancements in artificial...
The unassuming logistic container might not grab headlines like the latest gadgets or breakthroughs, but its impact on global trade and commerce has been nothing short of revolutionary. Let's embark on a journey through history to explore the evolution of logistic...